On our path to Eternity

On our path to Eternity
Clint and I welcome you to our Happily Ever Right Now

Monday, February 21, 2011

DISNEYLAND!!!

So I am pretty sure I have the coolest friends on the planet. Joy Seegmiller, a friend from college, invited me to go to Disneyland with her and some friends for FREE!! Who was I to say no? So the four of us piled into a car Friday afternoon, drove to California, and partied in Disneyland all day Saturday. We had an absolute blast! Even though they were older than me by at least four years (Tristan by ten!) we all had a great time, made some fond memories, and now have some epic inside jokes. I'm so grateful that Joy invited me, it was definitely a trip I needed. And we saw shows, and rode rides I had never been on before. Huzzah! The group goes as follows: Tristan, Jens, Joy and Me! It was fun too because both the boys had been to Disneyland a ton, so we were able to navigate the park with ease and get on all the good rides really quickly. Definitely a plus. I am so blessed to have such great friends with such wonderful personalities!

No comments:

Post a Comment