On our path to Eternity

On our path to Eternity
Clint and I welcome you to our Happily Ever Right Now

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Okay early morning Institute meetings are not on my list of favorite things to attend, I'll be the first to admit it. Seven am. is just wrong! But the spirit that pours off of all the committee members is mind staggering and leaves me with no doubt that they were called of God. I thank my Father in Heaven for blessing my life and putting me on the LDSSA council as a Ward Rep, because it has changed my life. Brother Gudmensen, our adviser, is always happy and positive and inspires me to become the Goddess I want to be. And the best part is that now I have fifteen plus new friends I can call anytime I need to! The Institute council is my home away from home and they never let me forget it. I am so blessed. So I encourage everyone who is eighteen or older to enroll in an Institute class, the teachers there love you so much, as do the kids your own age! They want the spirit to touch your life and I can attest to all the hard work they put into it. This is the work of God! Oh ya.......and we get to wear cool name tags too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment