On our path to Eternity

On our path to Eternity
Clint and I welcome you to our Happily Ever Right Now

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fall Semester 2010


So fall semester I took Stage Makeup as part of my required classes for my Theater major, and um...ya. Amazing class!!!! Not only did I learn fabulous theater techniques for my major, but I also learned really cool makeup skills that I never really knew or understood before. It was hard work, but totally worth it. Up above is a picture of my "Gore" project. I have a bullet wound on my forehead, scratch marks on my cheek, and on the other side of my face a black eye. So much fun! The fake blood was the best part, all you have to do is place it where you want it and watch it dribble down. It tastes good too! On the left is a picture of our "non-human" makeup day. I tried to pull off being a panda and I'm not so sure I like the outcome, but still, it was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment