On our path to Eternity

On our path to Eternity
Clint and I welcome you to our Happily Ever Right Now

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This is me

Hi there! So I decided to get on the band wagon and join all of my cool friends and get a blog. I'm not sure how often I'll get on this thing, but so far it's been fun to create! Anyway, more about me. I'm the daughter of James and Wynette Hawks and the eldest of six siblings. I Love Life! I attend Southern Utah University in Cedar City and really love it there. Currently I am studying Theater Performance and Public Relations and have been learning a ton. I am happily single dreaming about Mr. Darcy in my spare time, and watch cheesy chick flicks in my not-so-spare time. He he he he. I play the piano and have a ridiculous addiction to dark chocolate. Pretty much, I am the luckiest, most spoiled rotten girl in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment