On our path to Eternity

On our path to Eternity
Clint and I welcome you to our Happily Ever Right Now

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beautiful Things

I'm feeling sappy today....maybe because I just got done watching Thumbalina (which has not lost its childhood charm, even though it's much cheesier now than it was when I was seven) and am now admiring the sunset. I really love beautiful things. Scratch that, I really love naturally beautiful things. Like my mom without makeup on, and rainbows, or a sincere smile, and newborn kittens. They are just so...beautiful. The kind of beauty that makes your heart ache, and a smile appear on your face, and a chuckle or sigh of nostalgia escape your lips. Those little moments remind me why life is so precious and how for most of it I am wasting my time! I should get out more and enjoy it! I can just imagine God shaking his head at me and saying "Look at this beautiful Earth I made for you! Why are you not exploring it, discovering it, memorizing it?"
Well I've found a new goal, and I'm determined to see it through. I'm gonna go exploring and see as many of God's wonders as I can. It's a journey I think I am going to enjoy thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment