On our path to Eternity

On our path to Eternity
Clint and I welcome you to our Happily Ever Right Now

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Repelling!

More fun with my LDSSA pals! We had a leadership training day and thought, while we were at it, we might as well go repelling! So we gathered our gear, drove down to St. George, ate at In N' Out Burger, went up to the Dixie Rock and went repelling! It was my first time ever, and I had an absolute blast. It was a little...nerve wracking at first, but everyone was very supportive, and the day was beautiful so in the end it was nothing but a grand adventure. I have so much fun with those in my calling, I am very grateful for their friendship and amazing personalities. We were on a rock edge that over looked St. George and had an excellent view of the Temple. Such a rewarding sight once you completed your repel. I thank God everyday for the wonderful experiences he gives me, and hope that I learn as much as I can from them. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment