On our path to Eternity

On our path to Eternity
Clint and I welcome you to our Happily Ever Right Now

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Hawks Clan

The more time I spend away from my family the more I realize just how important they really are. I've always loved my family, appreciated them, strived to prepare for my own someday; yet never have a I realized what a blessing they are to me until I listen to peers talk to me of their broken homes. Broken marriages, broken hearts, broken dreams. They've given up hope that a happy family can even exist anymore. And I tell them they can....and do! My family is a shining example of that and I am proud to stand and say that I am a Hawks. Families are the most important unit on the Earth today, our Prophet has told us so, and I know that he speaks the truth. I love my parents, and my adorable younger siblings. I hope and pray that someday I have a family as precious as them.

No comments:

Post a Comment