On our path to Eternity

On our path to Eternity
Clint and I welcome you to our Happily Ever Right Now

Sunday, April 10, 2011

General Conference


Now that I am a bit older and actually understand what our Prophet and Apostles are saying, Conference has been something I always look forward too. I love going over the highlights of each talk, and reminding myself of the spirit I felt, and the truth's I learned as I listened and wrote down important instructions from servants of God. I continually thank our Heavenly Father for blessing me with the opportunity to do so. I was grateful for Elder Cook's talk on the divinity of women, and because I'm a romantic absolutely adored Elder Scott's on marriage. I was thankful for the talks given on faith, courage, and the Atonement, and repeat now what was so eloquently stated, that "
Our future is only as bright as our faith."
What a beautiful reminder.
I'm grateful for the Priesthood session, where our young men were encouraged to stay true to their ordinations. I'm so glad that my brothers have such amazing men to look to as examples, and I'm grateful that my own father has always been worthy of his own Priesthood. I love this gospel, and I will forever be grateful to our Heavenly Father for giving us divine revelation through kind, loving men such as President Monson. I am proud to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

https://lds.org/general-conference/watch/2011/04?lang=eng&vid=895226075001

No comments:

Post a Comment