On our path to Eternity

On our path to Eternity
Clint and I welcome you to our Happily Ever Right Now

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Relay for Life


August 12th was Moab's Annual Relay For Life, and this year I got to perform for it! We only got fifteen minutes, but my brothers, father, cousins and I got to sing our hearts out on live radio and in front of the entire Relay For Life participants as well! Boy was it an experience, a lot of things fell through, and I wasn't sure our performance was gonna be that amazing. But we had a real fun time and got great feedback afterwards. We sang Celebration from Kool and the Gang, Derek and I did a duet (A Whole New World) the little kids sang a cute song called Skidamarink, and then we finished with "Your Never Alone" by Lady Antebellum with Joseph playing guitar. I was really grateful for the opportunity and have definitely learned some important lessons from this. Practice and preparation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment