On our path to Eternity

On our path to Eternity
Clint and I welcome you to our Happily Ever Right Now

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Disney World

My Roommates and I with the neighbors having Sunday Dinner

Partying with my Coworkers during Leap Year
Eating in Italy

Graduating Disney University!!

Mouse Kisses

Well....where do I even begin to describe this adventure? I guess I'll start with the basics.....  it was SO MUCH FUN!!!! Florida is a beautiful place to live, and for the most part everyone there is very friendly and nice. Working and studying with Disney was one of the best decisions I made for myself. I learned to be spirituality independent and strong. I made some of the best friends I will ever have. I had the time of my life playing in the parks! And I met and saw some pretty interesting celebrities (Justin Bieber, Payton Manning, President Obama). All in all it was the best seven months I could have asked for. There were times when it was hard....spending Christmas without my family, having no Institute, sometimes having to work on Sunday, dealing with angry guests....as ideal a job as it was I sure put up with more crap than I was paid for. But I grew and matured from it, more than any other experience I've had so far. Was it worth it? Yes. Will I do it again? Heavens no :) It was one of those experiences you just can't try and duplicate. Viva Disney  World!!!

Me and some co-workers at work (not working obviously lol)


The Tree of Life









No comments:

Post a Comment